Research Associate at Indusion Consulting
Views:1463 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
AVP - Financial Reporting Legal Entity (8-11 yrs)
- To Support the EMEA Regional Finance Reporting teams to help them meet their Head Office and Local Management & Regulatory reporting objectives.
- Ensure that financial reporting to Management is delivered on time, complete, accurate and compliant with Group accounting policies.
- Manage the Mumbai team supporting the EMEA LEM team.
- Understand the end to end process of financial reporting in terms of system and data flow to identify any problems and ensuring the correct Reporting.
- Contribute to efficiency optimization for the team, through process review, standardization and automation.
- Process outputs are to be delivered accurately, on time, to the required standards and compliant with relevant policies and procedures
- Ensure process are adequately documented and clearly understood.
- Key deliverables include Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss number collation from various systems and providing analysis of the numbers, variance and trends.
- Prepare and post the accounting entries required for the correct financial reporting.
- Monitoring of the exposure and collecting information from the key stakeholders for any major movements.
- Providing commentary and analysis on Major Revenues and Expenses movements based on own analysis form the data available from the systems and also following with the other groups in Finance for getting further detail analysis.
- Monitoring and follow up for the resolution of the Key balances like suspense or ensuring netting off the balances grossing up the balance sheet due to system limitation.
- To Support any other initiatives taken by EMEA Regional Finance
- Maintain a team adequate and appropriate to deliver all agreed objectives.
- Manager all personnel matters for staff in team including appraisal and processes performance and recruitment.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with EMEA Regional Finance Team.
- Produce and monitor the processes through key performance and key risk indicators.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Products relevant to an Investment bank and working knowledge of ERP Environment in Banking Industry.
- Good verbal and written skills, organisation, ideas orientated with the ability to think outside the box so that an existing process can be enhanced and built on to provide better service to our stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.