Senior HR Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:380 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP - Financial Reporting & Control - Investment Bank - CA (10-15 yrs)
AVP - Financial Reporting and control- Chennai - Investment Bank
CTC: Max 27 - 30 fixed lpa + variable
IFRS 9 and 16
Investment Banking Products Knowledge - swaps
10+ years CA PQE experience
- Manage a team supporting financial accounting process for London.
- Ensure that accounting production and statutory accounts is complete, accurate and compliant with Group accounting policies
- Contribute to the pre-closing process
- Perform and document accounting controls and analysis
- Contribute to the automation of certain accounting processes and the standardisation of booking schemes among entities.
- Review the financial monthly financial accounting production and annual statutory accounts for subsidiaries
- Review the reconciliations and ensure clearance of open items in reconciliations in a timely manner
- Follow up/raise escalations with the respective stakeholders for open items
- Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the Standard Accounting Control Plan.
- Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
- Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Accounting team, in particular during the pre-closing process and whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
- Participate to Finance Projects linked to Financial Accounting
- Application of accounting processes and checks in respect of financial accounting under IFRS and French GAAP.
- Review account activity/daily ledgers for posting errors and back-value transactions
- Review ledgers and perform account and transaction analysis for a set of entities
- Analyse, reconcile, and review all accounts under their responsibility by performing a variance analysis of corresponding revenue/balance sheet items, highlighting trends, and following up on questions/ concerns
- Review month-end substantiation packages for multiple legal entities.
- Assists with audit requests from External Audit, Regulators and internal control teams. Contributing Responsibilities
- Contribute to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework.
- Monitor Financial Reporting through key performance and key risk indicators. In particular contribute to the elimination of manual reclassifications and warnings/missing items.
- Report incidents and accounting issues
- Participate in the upgrades/version releases of respective reporting tools, as well as system amendments/enhancements required to facilitate new/modified reporting requirements. In connection with this effort, assist in user acceptance testing and trouble-shooting after deployment Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to manage a team Strong knowledge of accounting under IFRS Strong knowledge of Financial Products
- Comfortable with basic office tools (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Outlook) Excellent knowledge and use of MS Excel
Specific Qualifications - Chartered Accountant