Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:5891 Applications:666 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:450
AVP - Financial Planning & Analysis - Life Insurance Firm (6-11 yrs)
Our Client is one of the leading Life Insurance Companies.
- Responsible for Annual Business Planning exercise which includes top-line planning, Projecting cost of acquisition, manpower, expenses, new businesses, industry growth & strategic initiatives
- Segment Planning and Expense Allocation by Product categories
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual MIS reporting to management which includes Budget vs Actual, Variance Reporting etc
- Competition bench-marking with other LI firms
- Preparing Monthly Presentation, Board Deck, Business and Expense Commentary
- Responsible for managing/designing SOP for the functions
- Responsible for departmental budgets control, design processes, overseeing departmental adherence to budgets and headcounts
- Regular revisions of various cost centers based on moving targets, new projects and campaigns
The Successful Candidate would:
- Be a CA/MBA Finance with 2-5 years of experience in FP&A/Strategy (preferably Insurance/Financial Services domain)
- Have an analytical bent of mind with high affinity for number crunching, cost & quality consciousness, result orientation & deadline driven
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.