AVP - Financial Planning & Analysis - Investment Bank (10-13 yrs)
- Understanding the main drivers within the cost base with a view to providing advice and insights to partner teams. Oversight and review and/or preparation of the monthly actuals, P&L rolling cost forecasts and 3 year strategic plan including variance analysis and commentary
- Ad-hoc analytic support on costs, projects or products, Leveraging best practice/PEX way of working across all processes
- Report development with the client and managing report and structure change requests
- Report scheduling, production and standardization. Client review and presentation. Application / enhancement of our internal quality assurance and controls framework
- Client Support and team management. Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with partner teams including Finance CFO, Accounting & Control and client COO teams. preferably a CA/MBA qualification or MBA from reputed institution
- 10+ years of experience and out of which 8 to 10 experience of years of related FP&A experience.
- Experience of servicing senior level clients.