Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1164 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS (8-12 yrs)
Our Client is world's leading banks and provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. It has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally, as well as retail clients. They are hiring AVP- FPA to work with Global Services team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Manage cost allocation and reporting/pricing activities for multiple legal entities.
- Actively involved in conceptualization and delivery of Management Information reports.
- Liasoning with corporate functions, regional finance teams, and legal entity controllers for day to day activities.
- Build and maintain control framework and ensure minimum error.
- Work closely with technical teams for any issues and for BRDs and UATs
- Manage and lead small team of analysts.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- CA/MBA/ICWA/CIMA/ACCA Master's Degree in Accountancy, Business or Commerce
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with proven experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate well
- A strong team player/interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards