AVP - Financial Crimes - Anti Money Laundering/KYC (12-18 yrs)
AVP - Financial Crimes - Anti Money Laundering/KYC (Female Candidates Only)
AVP - Financial Crimes // Anti Money laundering // KYC ( Female Candidates Only )
We are recruiting for world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
- Ensures execution and ongoing management of a mid-size risk-based financial crimes program across the enterprise or a risk-based financial crimes program across large to mid-size business(es) with moderate risk and complexity.
- Implements and manages procedures, controls, analytics and trend analysis to ensure proactive identification, prevention execution, detection, investigation, recovery and government/internal reporting of financial crime activity.
- Guides team and business on corrective actions, and follows through on reporting, escalation, and resolution.
- Provides thoughtful independent credible challenges internally, to supported lines of business, across other Corporate Risk programs, and across the enterprise.
- Maintains an awareness of financial crimes activity across the enterprise and may provide subject matter expertise to business projects and initiatives.
- Manages the use of internal and external data, including publicly available information. Leads implementation of complex and strategic initiatives with moderate risk and complexity.
- Manages communication and collaboration with business heads, Legal, Audit, and regulators on risk related topics. Manages a team of Associate Managers / Leads or cross-functional teams in accomplishing goals and priorities.
The Financial Crimes AVP will lead a team of Financial Crimes Associate Managers/Financial Crimes Leads. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage medium to large operation with multiple units and/or multiple sites, taking a leadership role in the group, area or function.
- Manage relationship, communication and collaboration with business heads, Legal, Audit, and regulators on risk related topics
- Develop and implements strategies with moderate to high risk and that could impact functions or activities outside the group.
- Provide regular updates to management and key stakeholders
- Drive the team to provide compliance support for projects and initiatives to identify, assess and mitigate BSA/AML/Sanctions risk in business activities.
- Create opportunities and work with US partners for team member engagement in various projects, initiatives and task transition
- Assist as needed with examinations and/or audits
- Degree/graduation in business, finance or economics.
- Ability to manage medium to large operation with multiple units and/or multiple sites
- Proven leadership, exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Broad knowledge of Financial Crimes Program comprising Customer Due Diligence, Sanctions and/or Financial Crimes Investigations (KYC/AML operations)
- Proven ability to make appropriate risk decisions involving complex circumstances with both business and customer impacts.
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management and functional groups comprising lines of businesses, compliance, Legal and Audit
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies across functional groups
- Proven ability in achieving success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and possess a high level of drive and enthusiasm
- AML/Sanctions Credential, ACAMS, CFE or CRCM designation.
Desired Skills: Strong MS Office and presentation skills.
Work Timings: 11 am to 8 pm
Job Location : Mumbai