AVP - Finance Transformations - Bank (7-12 yrs)
Primary responsibilities include :
- Change Project Delivery: Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects
- Execute on various initiatives to create awareness on continuous improvement tools & techniques.
- Lead projects. Work closely with project teams and impart trainings to drive rigor in projects as needed.
- Provide MI / project documentation or storyboards as needed.
Principal Accountabilities KPI and Targets:
Programme Management :
- Plan programme (portfolio of projects) & monitor its overall progress
- Ensure Programme delivers against business objectives
- Lead large multi-process / pan GFC projects
- Engage with Ops Leadership (L4+) for project support / addressing roadblocks / Ensuring rigour
- Facilitate Change review meetings (vertical specific engagement) with Key Stakeholders. Follow up & support on closure of action items identified in such discussions
- Co-Own efficiency targets with Ops; Approve process re-engg. / process changes leading to head count saves
- Mentor project managers, conduct regular project reviews. Act as escalation for project managers, assist in issue resolution
- Train and groom project resources in BECM and operation
- Build Continuous Improvement Culture through initiatives like GIS, Brown Bag Chats, BECM Weeks etc.
- Manage Program portfolio change projects from assigned GFC vertical or additional areas as may be designated from time to time. The role pans across various sites, regions and group. The projects led can have significant dimensions impacting the operations of a site / region / group.
Customers / Stakeholders :
- Stakeholders within GFC with whom interactions will be required to execute and monitor project progress
- Stakeholders within the bank with who projects might get initiated and needs interaction to ensure clear and proper communications pertaining to project timelines, deliverables and progress.
- Effective communication with the manager on organisation change and goals
- Achieve efficiency in operations and maintain work-life balance.
- Create an environment within the team which fosters knowledge sharing and open forums
- Develop the soft skills and technical competency by putting enrolling into training.
Operational Effectiveness & Control :
- Adherence to Group policies, audit, controls, and compliance requirements including but not limited to Declaration of secrecy, data protection act, health, safety and security, clear desk policy
- Effectively drive change and achieve cross-training
Skills/Experience Required :
- Minimum a graduate preferably in finance / accounting domain.
- A post graduate degree in Finance / Accounting or related stream from a reputed A class institute will be preferred.
Knowledge – Should have good understanding of :
- Finance operations of a bank/a corporation
- Finance processes running over an IT system / ERP system
- High level understanding of risk & controls / compliance
- Process improvement techniques viz. lean six sigma, ISO 9001 etc – Black-belt trained/certified.
- Project management / PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ability to work in large teams across multiple locations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Experience - Min. of 10 of experience demonstrating hands on experience in above areas. A self starter with a high degree of commitment and diligence to drive change and lead improvement of processes.
Kindly fill the following parameters while sending your resume:
Position Applied for:
Total work Exp: years
Are you a Six Sigma Black/Master Black Belt certified? (Black / MBB) YES /NO
Name of Certification Agency:
Are you PMP certified: YES /NO
Experience in Project / Programme Management: years
Exp in Process re-engineering: years
Exp in Business Consulting: years
Exp. in Change Management / Transformations: years
Current CTC: lacs fixed + lacs (bonus/variable)
Notice period: months
Kindly forward your resume or contact on 8237017902
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.