Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2929 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP - Finance Transformation & Project Management - CA - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading corporate and investment bank with rapid expansion of their operations in Indian market. As a part of migration of value added work from the US, UK, Europe and financial centres in APAC they are looking for an experienced professional to join their team to develop a continuous improvement culture in their global shared services set-up.
Job Description :
Our client is looking for an experienced project management professional who would be responsible for managing large scale cross border projects within the finance domain.
Reporting into the Head of PMO, your key responsibilities would entail:
- Manage assigned project or programme to meet project goals and manage scope, cost, time and quality aspects of the project
- Identify key stakeholders and team members for projects needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet project goals
- Track project progress and document project actions, risks, issues and decisions and escalate where appropriate
- Maintain project documentation repository up to date
- Develop action plans to address lessons learned
- Track actual spend against assigned project budget
- Resolve scheduling and resource conflicts
- Organize and chair project steering committees
The Successful Applicant :
- You must be a CA with 9+ years of strong experience in managing large scale finance & accounting related projects in a Retail or Investment Bank
- You must have extensive experience to project management techniques and tools along with a track record of applying these controls across several projects.
- Prior experience of senior stake holder management and dashboard / management pack preparation is a must.
- PMP/Prince 2/ Black Belt certified professionals shall be preferred.
What's On Offer :
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to be a part of newly created team and grow with the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.