Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:18344 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AVP - Finance Transformation/Change & PMO - Investment Bank (8-13 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading Investment Bank and one of the leading financial services groups in the world. As part of expansion of their India based captive centre, they are looking for an experienced professional to join their team as a AVP to develop a quality and continuous improvement culture at their global shared services set-up based in Delhi NCR.
- You would be part of the transformation, re-engineering & transition function for the shared service set-up of the bank supporting global geographies.
- You would liaise with the business heads for continuous improvement, change management & transitions across diverse functions like hedge fund accounting, financial reporting, investor services, investment banking operations, etc.
- You would need to act as internal consultant for the organization and drive business managers for process improvement, process excellence, product design etc.
- You would also be responsible for project planning & transition management while taking complete accountability of different transitions from global locations.
The Successful Applicant:
- CA or MBA with over 8 years of relevant experience
- Solid exposure & understanding of business process re-engineering, transition management & project management
- Extensive experience of working with an investment bank or an asset management firm
- Successful track record of managing senior stakeholders in an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Extensive project initiation and business analysis experience
- PMP/ Lean/ Six Sigma certification will be an added advantage
What's on Offer:
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.