HR at Mgneto Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.
Views:900 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
AVP - Finance - Telecom/BPO (12-20 yrs)
Seeking a senior Finance leader that would lead the Business Finance functions reporting to the CFO of an IT services company focused on providing services to Telcos worldwide. The person would be responsible for business finance activities, FP&A, pricing, commercial along with global consolidation, IFRS and other strategic initiatives
- The ideal candidate will lead business finance activities, and be adept at strategic financial planning, strengthening business partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, analyzing, and improving P&L performance.
- He will play a key role in company's M&A strategy and integration along with due diligence.
- The candidate will be well-versed in general finance areas relevant to IT services company such as revenue operations, modeling for margin improvements, FP&A, Controls and Change Management, Process Design and Enterprise Financial Systems based improvement.
- The candidate must be able to build a relationship of trust, credibility, and partnership with CXOs, board members and PE partners in the company.
- The candidate will be responsible for activities related to Investment Banking & Transactional services.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with finance business partners and analysts in reviewing large deals to mitigate financial risk and ensure profitability
- The candidate will have the gravitas to work closely with the CFO and the executive management team to identify and implement strategic initiatives that drive up the enterprise value of the company, through organic and inorganic growth
Education and Experience:
1. 12-15 years of relevant experience with an IT/ITES background and/or at least 3+ yrs. of exp in any of the big 4s would be preferred but open for telecommunications and other tech led services background.
2. Strong expertise in M&A due diligence.
3. Should have experience in mentoring and managing a finance team supporting business in various aspects that increase enterprise value - revenue operations, FP&A, deal analysis, commercial risk management.
4. Operationally savvy and capable of running an optimised and efficient organization (preferably, should have supported an independent P&L with demonstrable growth in revenue and margins)
5. Strong executive-level stakeholder relationship management skills