AVP - Finance - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
- Drive the company's financial planning.
- Preparation of statements for auditors and resolution of their queries.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, etc.)
- Manage Import/export.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company policies.
- Manage a team of Accounts, Finance, and Costing.
- Budget management, cost-benefit analysis, and forecasting needs of the company
- Ability to analyze and produce financial and business reports with great insights.
- Provide strategic and functional leadership.
- Contribute to the strategic direction, ensuring adequate finance systems to support expansion.
- Lead the annual business planning process.
- Advise on financial aspects of other areas of business.
What we are looking for:
- a person with in-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Must be proficient in SAP
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- MBA (finance) in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field; CA would be an added advantage