Recruitment Consultant at Elements HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2934 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
AVP - Finance Control - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
- Responsible for process flow of Accounts payable, Accounts receivable & Cash application activities of group entities.
- Tending for regular calls to co-ordinate with group finance team for process requirements and follow up activities.
- Co-ordination with project managers for inter - company billing on projects, computation of number of inter-co hours, amount to be billed, preparing invoices, posting of invoices to inter-co vendor customer accounts, performing monthly reconciliations.
- Supporting the quarterly reporting process to ensure the appropriate level of information is captured to comply with all external and internal reporting requirements.
- Assisting with design and implementation of new financial control and reporting process which meets the relevant requirements of the standard.
- Supporting the migration of the loan book to the new system and the impairment calculations and testing of the system
- The role holder will support the UAT testing of new systems (general ledger & upstream) for the changes arising on accounting change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.