Managing Partner & Principal Consultant at The Growth Partners (TGP)
Views:1524 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
AVP - Finance & Accounts - CA (8-15 yrs)
- Controller role and in-charge of Finance & Accounting Operations.
- Invoicing, Revenue and Accounts Receivables. Monitoring payment collections.
- Vendor payments and monitoring.
- Monthly MIS Reporting for Inflows and Expenses
- Funds Management, Investments, Cash Flow Monitoring.
- Control over Statutory deductions and deposit and filing timelines. TDS, GST, EPF, ESI, Corporate Tax and other statutory obligations.
- Year End Financials finalization and Statutory and Tax Audits
- Payroll processing.
- Candidate should be qualified CA or with post graduation in Finance and having minimum 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting operations.
- Should be aware of statuary compliances applicable towards a financial consulting outfit and should have had hands on experience on all or some of them.
- Should be a good relationship builder as a critical need of the job is to liaison with government and private organisations for compliance related initiatives
- Should have an excellent network of vendors in financial industry to clients and prospects who can be tapped for business
- Should have Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills and be a good team player
- Should be a knowledge seeker hungry to keep oneself up-to-date
- Should have a balanced personality with a good bend of patience and hunger
- Should be relationship oriented with good inter-personal skills
- Should have considerable skills in office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should be an independent, self-driven, goal oriented and entrepreneurial individual who is motivated by making a positive impact on the team and the organization by creating something new rather than being part of a structured team.