AVP - F&A Operations - Multi Geogrpahy - Financial Outsourcing Firm - KPO/BPO (10-15 yrs)
Experience: 10-12 Years of experience out of which atleast 5+ Years of Leadership Experience. They should have a proven track record of successfully leading operations (atleast 75+ associates) in an offshoring organization, preferably in the BPM / KPO sector, with global exposure to F&A practice for international clients in the USA, UK, and Australia. Excellent leadership, team management, and customer relationship management skills are essential, along with commercial awareness and project management abilities.
B. Role Summary:
With a commitment to excellence and innovation, we empower businesses to optimize their financial processes, enhance operational efficiency, and achieve sustainable growth. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join us as the AVP of our Finance & Accounting Division.
As the AVP of the Finance & Accounting (F&A) Division , you will play a critical role in leading a part of our service delivery function and driving operational excellence. You will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end operations, managing client portfolios, and ensuring exceptional service delivery to our international clients across in multi geographical clients presence i.e. in USA, UK, or Australia. With a focus on strategic planning, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement, you will lead a talented team and shape the future of our organization.
C. What you will be doing:
1) Ongoing Service Delivery and Process Management -
- Ensure adherence to agreed SLAs and deliverables, consistently meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
- Identify best-in-class processes based on internal and external benchmarks and implement them.
- Motivate and manage teams to work collaboratively and achieve business and individual goals.
- Manage end-to-end operations delivery, meeting operational metrics such as TAT, quality, and process improvement.
- Demonstrate expertise in managing work streams that involve finance and accounting ERP/Applications such as Navisoft, SAP, QuickBooks, Xero, MYOB, Tally, CCH, etc.
2) Customer Focus and Relationship Management:
- Maintain and cultivate cordial relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction, retention, and business growth.
- Ensure adherence to quality and service norms, continuously striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Drive initiatives to achieve customer satisfaction and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Utilize strong problem-solving and technical skills to make confident decisions that result in effective solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Engage with global customers and handle escalations in a timely manner, ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
3) Team Management and Leadership:
- Manage diverse teams effectively, providing guidance, support, and mentorship.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment that encourages employee growth and development.
4) Strategic Planning and Leadership:
- Provide strategic insight and guidance to the leadership team to support decision-making and drive business growth opportunities.
- Streamline business processes and define continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency.
- Accelerate employees' strengths and foster the development of high-performing teams.
5) Automation, Transformation, and Innovation:
- Lead and deliver transformation projects, including automation initiatives using industry tools and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Demonstrate a track record of driving innovation and leveraging automation technologies to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.