AVP - F&A Capability - Record To Report Transformation - Business Process Management (12-17 yrs)
- IC Role
- General Shifts
- Travel includes
Company Description :
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Job Description :
- Domain expert in Record-to-Report and FP&A processes across Intercompany, Closing and Reporting, Consolidation, Fixed Assets, Financial reporting, Budgeting & Forecasting among others.
- Experience in delivering end-to-end R2R transformation projects for Global clients. Well versed with digital technologies and tools, automation, analytics etc. applicable for R2R process area
- Well versed with process diagnostics, blueprinting activities etc. and savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong team player who thrives when working in a fast paced, high energy and project-oriented environment and accustomed to driving outcomes
- Excel in developing strong client dialogue, both at GPO and at CXO level Action and results oriented, self-driven person with high energy level, analytical and structured, quality focused and adaptable
- Flexible and capable of domestic and international travel Understand, propose and pitch the key levers/differentiators to new/existing customers for transformation journey
- Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time Conducting diagnostics, solution design or due diligence exercise
- Understand client digital transformation needs & consult/provide customized solutions, develop business case.
- Manage end to end pre-sales activities for digital capabilities identify opportunity, pitch the right digital solution, solution building, business case creation
- Develop F&A digital assets, collaterals, case studies for existing digital capabilities Collaborate with multiple departments within the company & lead the overall transformation journey for clients.
- Bachelors/masters degree in finance 12 or more years of work experience with a combination of accounting and systems roles
- Deep understanding of R2R and FP&A processes and requirements
- Proven track record in leading successful systems implementation with excellent stakeholder engagement and influence
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SAP, Blackline and similar ERPs.
- Knowledge of Tableau and data transformation tools (e.g., Alteryx, Microsoft Power Platform, etc.) is an added benefit
- Experience managing large, multidisciplinary projects (e.g., software/ERP implementations, accounting co-sourcing engagements, finance transformations)
- Collaborative and team player with the ability to work across the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners