AVP - Equity Research - FMCG Division - Institutional Broking Firm (5-6 yrs)
AVP Equity Research - FMCG
Education : CA or CFA or MBA from a good institute
CTC : 40 - 50 LACS PA
Location : Mumbai
No of years of experience : 5-6 years
Ideal candidate : Someone who can independently write and take coverage of stocks
Job Profile :
- Writing equity research reports for Indian FMCG Sector, (Mainly the staples sector including Paints)
- Maintenance and development of financial models as well as associated report writing
- Worked on pre-deal (IPO) research on multiple assignments
- Handling client requests, morning meetings with Sales and liaising with company IR.
- Major contributor in key thematic reports
- Recognized through voting by clients for handling of client requests
- Servicing the clients (buy-side) and sales team on stock/sector relevant events and stance on/valuation of the stocks covered.
- Travelling within India and outside India (Singapore, Hong Kong, the UK, Europe and the US) for research roadshows.
Reporting to : Head of Institutional Equity Research.
Job Opening with Leading Institutional Broking House.
Ability Unleashed HR