Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:3553 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Equity Operation - Business Management/Headcount Cost - COO Support Function - Investment Banking (10-18 yrs)
AVP_COO Equity Operation_Business Management_Headcount_cost
We have an opening for COO support - headcount, cost management, business management.
Role Description - Summary
The role is within the EFIC India COO function and will be responsible for various aspects like financial performance of the associated business/cluster, headcount management, governance and control & strategic support.
- The job holder would need to work with various operations teams to ensure resources both human and technological, are managed effectively to ensure that all operational risks are mitigated and delivery of service operations to agreed budgetary targets. To plan and oversees the policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. The role demands to serve as a resource, mentor and coach for the members of the group on organizational matters, professional development and growth opportunities. S/he will also facilitate projects, group initiatives and exception processing resolution.
- Other responsibilities include cross -training, succession planning, preparation of management reports and contributing to departmental initiatives, and working with various departments to ensure timely and accurate processing of all activities on a daily basis within the given timelines.
- In this role the candidate is required to work closely with Operations, HR, Transitions, Risk and Control, IT, Audit Support teams etc.
Responsibilities / Tasks -
- Establish the plan, explain cost base, forecast the financial performance
- Prepare, analyze and respond to monthly and quarterly financial, headcount and strategic reporting
- Understand the cost allocations from providers and explain to clients
- Develop and maintain a UBR structure
- Negotiate and track plan transfers in alignment to our strategic objectives
- Ensure we have the right number of people in the right locations to meet our business, control and financial objectives
- Maintain the census of the clusters operations headcount and the functional and client alignment of each person
- Oversee the tracking and hiring of all open roles (growth and backfill). Become proficient in internal workforce management tool and navigate, resolve & escalate all position related issues and support the approval process.
- Forecast headcount movements (up and down)
- Ensure we have adequate succession plans in place to reduce risk
- Manage the regional/local requirements around space planning and other local considerations
- Implement local or regional talent development initiatives
- Team development and motivation through strong engagement models, effective employee communication and administering reward and recognition.
- Manage the pipeline of internal mobility candidates against current or future open roles
- Foster 2-way engagement between management and broader teams
- Assist with recruitment and Supervise development and training of the team member
- Coordinate approvals for mandatory, justifiable travel
- Understand and help manage the regulatory initiatives relevant in each region or domain
- Prepare comprehensive reporting of relevant control metrics
- Implement our escalation and supervision framework
- Monitor the logging of SIIs and completion of open Audit actions in the relevant timeline
- Ensure compliance with all policies for the relevant region or domain (mandatory training, recertifications, VRM, etc.)
- Maintain the Business Continuity and Crisis Response plans for the region or domain
- Sponsor and implement the communication strategy
- Promote knowledge and best-practice sharing and shared success
- Work with the product, regional or global teams to establish target operating models
- Manage or sponsor a portfolio of projects to achieve the business objectives
- Work very closely with the process owners/stakeholders and other internal/External counterparts to ensure seamless delivery to the client
- Conduct regular operational performance reviews
- Acting as a central point of contact for all the process related issues / improvements etc.
- Building a strong mechanism to ensure seamless execution of deliveries to the clients
- Leads initiatives to improve the performance of people, processes and technology that exceed customers expectations.
- Risk Management Working with the head of operations leveraging domain expertise to ensure that risk is managed in an optimal way identifying and removing legacy controls or processes
- Technology Enhancements To work with the global team to identify, prepare business cases and assist in the prioritization of changes to the various technology platforms.
- Productivity/Process Improvement Working with support groups in India as well as operations to understand the reason for exceptions at a granular level and to drive process improvement as well as a list of required technology enhancements.
- Regulatory Change Inform upcoming regulatory change affecting the product and interpreting that change to understand the impact on operations
Primary Working Relationships
- Risk and control, Audit and Compliance teams.
- Internal administrative and support functions like HR/Development Team, IT etc.
Experience / Exposure
- Strong Front to back knowledge in investment banking domain
- Strong analytical abilities and displays a high degree of control awareness, attention to detail and focuses on providing quality output
Experience in COO role
- Capacity to build relationships with clients internally & externally and focus on client satisfaction
- The ideal candidate should have experience working in COO role in an Investment Banking domain
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS office with specific concentration on MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Global Markets, Regulations & associated risks
Education / Certification
- Minimum qualification required is graduate/PG in commerce or business management.
- The Ideal candidate should have 5 to 10 years of Investment Banking operations experience of which at least 4 years of hands on experience in COO role
- PMP/Six Sigma certification will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.