Senior Candidate Relationship Manager at Allegis Global Solutions
Views:508 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
AVP - Equity - Fund Research (4-10 yrs)
What You'll Do?
The primary responsibilities include:
- High quality fund selection across the fixed income asset class.
- Conduct in-depth investment due diligence across a diverse range of fixed income strategies, form independent views and articulate them through detailed research notes.
- Ongoing monitoring of the fixed income fund shelf and suggesting changes based on market environment, business requirements, etc.
- Prepare and disseminate high quality thought leadership material to help drive adoption and growth of the product line globally.
- Engage with various business lines to understand and manage their requirements for fixed income mutual funds.
- Actively participate in the fund selection committees and processes, and represent the fixed income pod at in-house forums for self and junior team members.
- Collaborate with local fund specialists with frontline in proposing fixed income fund solutions
Qualifications - External
What you'll need to succeed in the role?
- 4 years or more of prior experience in the Funds / Asset Management industry with specialist exposure to fixed income. Prior experience should ideally include experience as a fixed income fund manager, fund selector/researcher or as an investment specialist in fixed income.
- Professional qualifications / certifications like a CFA, FRM, MBA or Masters with Finance specialization are a positive.
- Practical knowledge / experience of financial markets, macroeconomic environment, risk management, regulations and their application to the fixed income markets.
- An analytical minds and attention to detail.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Proactive, positive attitude and ability to multi-task especially under pressure to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Team player, strong organizational and time management skills, and people management experience.
- Working knowledge of research tools/databases such as Morningstar, Fastest, Style Analytics and Bloomberg.