Vice President at ProGrace HR
Views:339 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
AVP - Equity Capital Market Execution - BFS (7-10 yrs)
Experience 7+ years of relevant experience
Qualification: CS/MBA/CA. Candidates having knowledge of financial analysis is a must
- Assisting in execution of equity capital market transactions including main board Initial Public Offerings (IPO), Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP), Rights Issue and other fund raising / advisory services
- Handle due diligence process for the assignments
- Liaise and coordinate closely with the internal teams and external intermediaries including legal advisors, registrar, stock exchanges, SEBI etc. to ensure successful closure of the assignment.
- Preparing pitch book for a main board IPO or any other ECM transaction.
- 7+ years of relevant execution and due-diligence experience of handling main board IPOs, QIPs, Rights Issues etc
- Strong understanding of securities laws and regulations including SEBI ICDR, SCRA, Takeover Code, Companies Act etc.
- Understanding of financial modeling and valuation experience
- Ability to independently handle execution of ECM assignments
- Should have relationships with Intermediaries and regulatory authorities including stock exchanges, SEBI, Legal Advisors, Registrar etc.
- Well-presented and excellent communication skills both oral and written