Vice President at ProGrace HR
Views:445 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
AVP - Equity Capital Market Execution - BFS (7-10 yrs)
Experience 7+ years of relevant experience
Qualification: CS/MBA/CA. Candidates having knowledge of financial analysis is a must
- Assisting in execution of equity capital market transactions including main board Initial Public Offerings (IPO), Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP), Rights Issue and other fund raising / advisory services
- Handle due diligence process for the assignments
- Liaise and coordinate closely with the internal teams and external intermediaries including legal advisors, registrar, stock exchanges, SEBI etc. to ensure successful closure of the assignment.
- Preparing pitch book for a main board IPO or any other ECM transaction.
- 7+ years of relevant execution and due-diligence experience of handling main board IPOs, QIPs, Rights Issues etc
- Strong understanding of securities laws and regulations including SEBI ICDR, SCRA, Takeover Code, Companies Act etc.
- Understanding of financial modeling and valuation experience
- Ability to independently handle execution of ECM assignments
- Should have relationships with Intermediaries and regulatory authorities including stock exchanges, SEBI, Legal Advisors, Registrar etc.
- Well-presented and excellent communication skills both oral and written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.