AVP - Equities Business Management - Investment Bank (4-9 yrs)
What will you be doing?
- Support the day-to-day activities of the Equities business across Sales & Trading
- Business planning and monitoring support e.g. Business MI and Strategy Presentations, key Performance Indicators (KPI) and trend analysis, etc.
- Production management reports on P&L, Client Revenue, Trading revenues, volumes, margins, market share, Expenses / Profitability, Capital - RWA and Balance Sheet etc.
- Coordinate/Collate materials for business updates & governance forums including Exco meetings.
- Collate and own management of Global Equities business commentaries and client highlights for the client strategy team, use it in weekly, monthly management meeting packs.
- Ad-hoc customized analysis as required by the business managers to analyse the business performance or lead/lag indicators.
- Work on Client Due Diligence Questionnaires that would require coordination with Desk, Legal and Compliance
- End to end support to the Sales and Sales management in managing Client Revenue, interactions and key projects.
- Submission of client interactions and events to third party vendor websites to enable Broker Voting and Research Payments.
- Be the Equities business face-off with Markets Risk and Control, Legal, Risk, HR, PCG, Audit, Compliance, BCM, and ORM teams, ensuring we operate an effective control environment for the Equities business
- Work with product teams and the broader BM team on business development initiatives including New Product approvals (NAPA
- Ensure close connectivity and coordination with the Global Equities & Markets Business Management teams, allowing for co-ordination across joint initiatives
What we're looking for:
- Good understanding of Equities Business and overall Market.
- Strong Leadership and team management skills.
- Experience of creating, enhancing and producing Business MI
- Good PowerPoint and excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written) as the candidate would have to work closely with the on shore teams globally.
- Aptitude for self learning - Should be able to demonstrate a self learning attitude
- Proactive in nature. Should be able to take decisions and support those.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Hands on experience in developing dashboards in Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau and Qlikview.
- Experience on Sales systems and revenue flow.