Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:103 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AVP/DVP - Wealth Relationship Manager - Banking (8-12 yrs)
- Manage and acquire private banking portfolio of individuals with high-net worth strategies, solutions, and advice that is customized to the client's needs.
- Develop and maintain client relationships by engaging the resources of other parts of the organization to provide meaningful and personalized service.
- Act as advisor, providing financial research and relevant information
- Generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects
- Identify and execute on new business opportunities with existing clients
- Ensure all client inquiries and problems are handled effectively and resolved
- Develop tailor made long term solutions for clients
- Ensure clients are on-boarded appropriately including all required documentation is complete and accurate
Candidate Profile :
- Atleast 8 years of experience as a private banker
- Managing an AUM of atleast 100 Cr
- Strong expertise within the client base in Delhi NCR