CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:3020 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
AVP/DVP/VP - UI/UX - Business Technology Group - Bank (11-22 yrs)
On of our clients, a Leading Privant Bank is looking out for a Lead as AVP/DVP/VP - UI/ UX - Business Technology group - Wholesale Baking Operations based at Mumbai.
The primary role of Team Lead-UI/UX is to handle multiple projects and take charge of a vertical / horizontal domain as an expert also provide technical leadership and direction to the team.
- The individual should have expertise in Microsoft Office and prototyping tools such as Axure, Visio, Indigo Studio and Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- CXA Certified Professionals - A certified UX professional as CUA and CXA from HFI
- An enterprise design expert 15+ years experience - building UX capabilities, end-to-end strategic design management in BFSI, E-commerce, Telecom, ITES and other industries for domestic and international clients.
Ability to :
- Set-up UI/UX center of excellence team in agile SDLC to deliver enterprise application and web portals for Banks or Government Services
- SBI design led digital transformation - YONO mobile app or Airtel UX revamp across digital properties.
- HFI's CUA - UX training programs
Objective of this role :
- UX 1st approach for all Inhouse applications
- Implement design framework
- Engage in constant review on usability and design effectiveness
- Oversee multiple (related) projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals.
- Define the strategic objectives and translate them to team objectives and tactical plans.
- Estimate project efforts and come up with plan for UI/UX delivery.
- Monitor the execution of projects, ensuring on time delivery.
- Co-ordinate with in-house PEG(Process Excellence Group) to build process around execution of UX phase in projects.
- Ensure process compliance.
- Manage user expectations and periodically review progress.
- Provide training/ technical guidance to UX team members.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of user centred design principles
- Ability to push the boundaries of user experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and prototyping tools such as Axure, Visio, Indigo Studio and Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop etc.
- Proactive, self-starter who can lead and mentor a team.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.