HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1151 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
AVP/DVP - Relationship Manager - Mid Market - Wholesale Banking (3-12 yrs)
Reporting To - Senior Relationship Manager - Mid Markets
About the Company/Business
Mid-Market business unit is part of Wholesale Banking. It provides tailored financial solutions to companies in the turnover range of Rs 500 to Rs 1500 crs.
What are the areas (in quantitative terms) the job has an impact on?
RM in Mid-Market business will be given a small portfolio of existing clients to handle. Majority emphasis is on New Client Acquisition and thus growing the portfolio at a fast pace. RM is also expected to sell Trade, Forex, CMS solutions to clients and cross sell Salary Accounts, Privy and Wealth Banking solutions.
- Acquisition of NTB clients - Asset & Liability
- Manage existing portfolio, and grow SOH and CASA book
- Generate Fee Income & be responsible for account profitability and ensuring minimal delinquency
- Revenue delivery across products, ensure compliance to bank's audits, statutory and regulatory requirements,
- Develop Relationships and liaise with product and operations teams to provide customers experience of high standards.
Internal clients- BIU, Product, RMs, Leadership Team
Qualification and Experience:
- CA/ MBA in finance/Marketing
- 3-6 Years of relevant banking experience
- RM role in Mid Markets team is an acquisition intensive role. Focus is on New Client Acquisition, in addition to managing existing portfolio of clients. RM needs to be informed of key trends in identified markets and needs to leverage that knowledge when engaging with customers.
- Anticipate client needs and deliver quick, efficient solutions to ensure clients are happy
- Must have knowledge of various corporate banking products like Forex, Trade, CMS etc
- Superior Relationship management skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication(Written and Oral) skills, Eye For detail