AVP/DVP - Relationship Head - Wealth Management - Bank (7-8 yrs)
Relationship banking head - Wealth - Top bank
Role - Handling team of Wealth Relationship Managers.
Grade - AVP/DVP
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for wealth management & servicing of HNI customers and offering them a superior customer experience to enhance the profitability of the relationship by increasing the relationship size, cross selling the right products, acquiring family a/c's ,retaining and enhancing the relationship. The RMs are also responsible for acquiring new to Bank relationships.
- To be a one point contact for all his financial needs and services, thus enhancing current relationship value and wallet share which will further increase profitability from these relationships.
In depth domain knowledge of:
- Mutual Fund investments in detail, PMS, Insurance
- Equity Market. Current Economy
- Distribution / Channel management
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with other people well
- Willing to travel
- Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/ Preferred portfolio
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria
- Regular interaction with the customer to build rapport to understand and update the profile.
- Enhance the Overall value/book size of the portfolio
- Maintain the overall quality / hygiene parameters of the portfolio
- Cross selling products of the bank based on the customer need
- Joint calls being done along with Supervisor as per defined process
- Advisory services to be offered based on the requirement in coordination with PBG.
- Attrition control of customers
- Achieving MTD and YTD Revenue Targets
- Customer Service - Ensure quality customer service is delivered. All customer queries and complaints are being resolved within TAT.
- Customer is informed about any regulatory or process change. Keep the customer updated on program features.
- Ensure timely customer communication on requests and concerns raised.
- Proactive complaint management through feedback from customers.
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same
- Ensuring that customers are introduced to the RBH / BM and PSO (PBA in case of a non PSO branch) so that there is back up when the customer visits the branch and the RM is out
- Ensure smooth transition of handover/takeover of the portfolio
Educational Qualifications :
- Post graduate, preferably MBA
- CFP will be preferred
Experience Profile :
- 7-8 years' work experience in NBFC, Banks, Mutual Fund industry
Personality Traits :
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Able to drive people
- Good interpersonal skills
- Smart dresser & presentable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.