Senior Manager at SkillVentory
Views:2632 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
AVP/DVP - Portfolio Research & Post Sanction Monitoring - Risk - Bank (7-10 yrs)
1. Conduct wholesale credit risk reviews for Bank to ensure appropriate governance and oversight, to assess entire credit cycle risk strategies, policies, systems and risk team capabilities.
2. Complete file review for all individual borrowers assigned, assessing the risk rating of borrowers sampled and ensure that credit file review summaries are produced accurately with relevant findings documented in working papers.
3. Supervise credit file review work and review checklist findings produced by team members. Provide mentoring and guidance to the team and junior members on credit review technique, risk rating and writing up of issues.
4. Communicate constructively with senior management and risk committee on Credit Risk Review findings and recommendations.
5. Deliver credit review reports in an efficient, timely and concise manner
6. Maintain current knowledge of business, organizational, credit risk and technological changes as well as pertinent internal and regulatory policy and procedural requirements to ensure review integrity, process innovation, and service quality.
7. Conduct thematic, sector and/or event specific reviews on a periodic basis or as per management requirements
8. Collaborate with various stakeholders viz. Credit Risk, Business and Operations to strengthen the existing credit review processes and advise changes in credit policies based on learning's from credit risk reviews and portfolio reviews
9. Monitor information from various sources to identify emerging portfolio and individual borrower risks and to propose suitable actions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.