AVP/DVP - Infra Execution - Debt Capitals Market Team - Wholesale Banking Group - Bank - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
About the Company/Business
Debt Capitals Market (DCM) team is part of the Wholesale Banking Group. The team works across sectors to structure & procure debt financing solutions across situations like vanilla balance sheet funding, project financing, government financing, sustainable solutions, sub-debt, securitization of receivables, acquisitions financing, Real Estate etc.
The Execution - RM works with the Senior RM for developing pitches for the deal, ideating on the financing solutions for the clients and analytical models for credit underwriting and investors. Execution - RM works with the sales and investors team for placements and final closure.
- Need understanding skills to evaluate various structure financing situations.
- Continuous engagement with internal relationship and coverage teams
- Developing pitches with financing solutions
- Preparation of analytical material for internal doability assessment and for external investors - cash flow models, information docket, etc.
- Working with sales team and prospective investors for placements
- Closure of deal including sanctions, documentation and funding
- Interacting with the Finance team for structuring, executing the deals.
- Working independently as well as in a team
- External clients - Issuer, Legal Counsels, Rating Agency, Trustee, etc
- Internal clients- RMs, Credit, BIU, Product, Treasury
Qualification and Experience
- Qualifications: MBA (from top tier institutions); CA (rankers / first attempt)
- Experience profile of at least 6-10 years
- Should have in-depth experience of various financing structures.
- Good understanding of the NCD issuance and loan documentation process and documentation.
- Very deep understanding of taxation and regulatory framework aspects relevant to structuring and executing special situation deals transactions
- Strong coverage and origination capabilities
- Mental flexibility, regulatory awareness to structure and execute deals across situations
- Financial modelling and Financial Analysis
- Term sheets and documentation negotiation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.