CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:264 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AVP/DVP - Custody/Depository Systems - Business Technology - Bank (11-17 yrs)
One of the Leading Private Banks in India is looking out for a AVP/ DVP for its Business Technology group to manage Project Management for its Custody/Depository Unit.
The person would manage a team comprising Functional / Technical & Sr Technical /Functional Analysts supporting 3-10 applications of varying sizes
The position would report to the Unit Head BTG and would have a team size of 3-10 reporting into the position
The role is to handle the projects/enhancements/system issues while interacting with Business /Operations/IT-Various Groups /Info Sec Group /Vendor stakeholders from Medium to Large complex areas /projects/issues.
The ideal incumbent should have 11 to 17 years experience in a combination of
- Technical domain understanding across Depository systems
- System functional knowledge, related banking/process knowledge and relate skills viz: Analytical, Documentation, Communication
- Good Exposure to one or more BFS domain areas e.g. / , Depository and Custody . Exposure to Retail Banking will be an added advantage
- Deep understanding of complete life cycle of NSDL and CDSL Depositories with hands-on experience DPM (Depository Participant Module) and CDAS (Centralized Depository Accounting System) process in interface with DP (Depository Participant) Back office system with added advantage of hands on experience on Debos application.
Candidate should be well versed with below DP Process in interface with Depository System, FAS (Finance against Share) System, Custody system and Broking application for Trading Operations.
- DP Account Opening Process including interface with Imaging application
- Off Market and On Market Transfer of shares for all Asset Classes
- Pledge and invocation of shares for Margin and Loan Against Shares
- HRT (Hold and Release Transfer) eBroking interface for Broking support
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) Regulation and Reporting
- CKYC Regulation and Reporting.
- Dematerialization and Rematerialization of Shares for all Asset Class
- In addition to above, the candidate should be well versed with formats of DPM and CDAS interface including Client Master, Transaction file, Holding file, Transaction Processing batch files and Incremental Change Order files.
- Performance Tests / Benchmarks, Integration with Autosys, TNG, etc. related tasks.
- Technical Issues analysis skill, Identifying resolutions jointly with Application Vendor and/ or Infra Systems Vendors , Server / OS / Storage experts, etc.
The individual would constantly identify initiatives to improve process efficiency and TATs.
Vendor Co-ordination Interact with Vendor on-site / Off-Site Delivery Teams for getting deliverables as per Project Timelines, tracking slippages, ensuring quality of deliverables and necessary escalations and arrive at remedial measures
Good to have if exposed to:
a. Reporting tools Crystal reports, BO
b. Exposure to Automation and Monitoring tools like Autosys and Unicenter
c. Awareness of Project Management methodologies, SDLC (Planning, Feasibility Study, Requirements Analysis, Technical Architecture & Design, Development, Testing UT / SIT / UAT, Implementation, Support, Documentation), Process & Quality.