HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:927 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
AVP/DVP - Credit Monitoring - Bank (4-8 yrs)
Responsible for identifying, managing and communication of credit risks represented in the company's loan portfolio. Applies knowledge of credit risks to optimize credit product performance. Completes loan portfolio reports that details credit quality and performance. Provides analytical support of loan product design and structure. Coordinates and perform analytics for credit risk based on specific loan type limits and targets to determine institutional tolerance.
- Conducts due diligence on clients to understand company's management, financial condition, and prospects for growth
- Tracking Portfolio health & quality and keeping track of early warning signals
- Maintain several trackers for monitoring and assist credit team in credit rating
- Initiate ideas for development of automated solution for Monitoring.
- Prepare and present Portfolio level presentations for Senior Management
- Gathers and organizes documents associated with new and existing portfolio companies
- Handling MIS of Portfolio
- Adhere to current compliance standards