Consultant at Skillventory
Views:4924 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP/DVP - Credit Card Risk - Bank (5-13 yrs)
The position is intended to manage the risk for the portfolio by designing acquisition policies & strategies for credit cards
1 Design & Review credit policy and strategy for credit cards
2 Portfolio level analytics and generate implementable ideas and insights around new acquisitions
3 Build actionable strategies with the objective of reducing risk & optimizing revenue
4 Monitoring early delinquencies, vintage losses at portfolio level by various segments
5 Work closely with other functions like Business, IT, Analytics, Cobrand Partners etc.
6 Credit Card risk management exposure is preferred
1. Technical Skills:
- Data analytics acumen is essential; ability to analyse multivariate data
- Working knowledge of SAS, SPSS Modeller, R, Python is preferred
- Knowledge of risk models, scorecards, segmentation
2. Behavioural Skills :
- Influences stakeholders in a smooth, non-abrasive manner
- The scientific approach to problem solving. Definition; Hypothesis; Facts; Analysis; Solution. Incisive Analytical Skills.
- Directs and advises others on performance of their jobs, using appropriate leadership styles while managing different individuals
- Using generic or ad hoc methods, in an orderly manner, for finding solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.