CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:1673 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
AVP/DVP - Compensation & Benefits - Bank - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (11-17 yrs)
One of the Largest Indian Private Bank is looking out for a AVP/ DVP - Compensation & Benefits to be based at Mumbai.
- The ideal person should be a MBA/ PGDBA from a Premier institute with 11-17 years experience in either BFSI sector or in a Management Consulting firm managing the C&B practice.
- The individual should have a very strong understanding of the C&B function in a BFSI domain from a strategic as well as operational perspective.
- The primary responsibility is to benchmark, design, oversee change & implement the organization's compensation and benefits programs.
- He/she shall monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls, and help ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization's objectives.
- He/she should consult with hiring managers & other internal stakeholders to understand trends, assess current benefits and their efficacy/efficiency. The jobholder should stay abreast of any statutory rules and laws that are applicable and ensure that any changes are incorporated as relevant.
Key Role Attributes :
1. Strong Business Acumen to understand the key levers of the business.
2. Analytical ability, data management and ensuring process confidentiality are key skills that the jobholder must possess.
3. Influencing ability and ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
4. Ability to deliver superlative quality results which are co-owned by the stakeholders.
5. Project, Change Management & problem solving skills.
6. Customer Service Orientation.
7. Good communication and presentation skills.