Consultant at Huquo
Views:5024 Applications:891 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
AVP - Digital Transformation - Insurance Domain (10-18 yrs)
About the Position:
Experience in Insurance Domain is compulsory.
This individual will be responsible for implementation of Xceedance enterprise wide flag-ship initiative that would be touching almost all aspects of insurance value chain.
Will need to monitor and track budget and resourcing, contribute towards identification and delivery of Insurance industry-centric digital solutions, helping the Insurance industry turn digital disruptions into competitive advantage. Be responsible for researching Insurance industry talent internal and external, domain knowledge, agile capabilities, cutting edge technology know-how, frameworks and automation assets to simplify processes, enhance operating environments, mitigate operational risks, modernize operating models and increase process efficiency and effectiveness.
What you'll be doing:
Opportunity Identification :
- Evaluate the (re)insurance value chain and build an outlook towards opportunities, gaps and demand for a better digital experience
- Create and implement a strong ecosystem of experts (internal/external) for deep analysis and pursue/manage Industry specific research for Industry specific evaluations like ISO/Admitted Lines, Lloyds Market, Broker, MGAs, Re-Insurance, etc
- Based on pre-defined criteria, evaluate if the challenge is generic for insurance industry (will other accounts, geographies, processes also have similar challenges) and accordingly, define the generic business requirements
- Find optimal solutions for those challenges (could be either of build or buy); utilize industry and Xceedance Insurtech solutions where possible
- Drive team to create business case (estimates) to get approvals from sponsors
- Once approved, assign the solution delivery to appropriate project team (internal or external)
- Update Stakeholders on progress updates, risk/issues, course corrections etc.
- Identify right team for building the solutions
- Develop a framework to evaluate opportunities and define their client and market application
- Coordinate with available Insurance domain experts at Xceedance and Industry experts to validate opportunity classification
- Setup a framework for end to end program management and reporting to stakeholders
Internal adoption and Client Outreach -
- Work with Xceedance delivery teams to propel the adoption of digital platforms and drive efficiency
- Work with Account Management , Solutioning and BD team in taking the solutions to existing and new clients
What you'll bring to the team:
- BFSI Digital transformation experience for at least 5+ years with overall experience up to 15+ years, managing insurance
- S/he should be an (re)insurance Industry Leader who has demonstrated expertise in delivery of enterprise level programs.
- S/he should be able to take ownership for delivery of strategic initiative for (re)insurance sector touching multiple process areas, Lobs, geographies and technologies across the (re)insurance value chain
- S/he should have a strong grasp on (re)insurance domain (E.g. Lloyd's, ISO, Reinsurance) and must have very hands-on exposure across multiple (re)insurance facets (E.g. submission, policy, claims, billing, forms)
- S/he should have hands-on experience in insurance process evaluation using standard process analysis frameworks (E.g. SIPOC)
- S/he should have a knack of identifying opportunities for improvement (in terms of optimizations, automation etc.) within existing processes
- S/he should have a good hang of demands (traditional as well as emerging) for (re)insurance industry
- S/he should be able to manage stake-holder's expectations within and outside the organization, including the board
- S/he should be able to influence people (within and outside his/her line management remit) to align with the program objective
- S/he should be able to manage multiple parallel projects running under the program through the central team, tracking their progress, raising risk/issues, providing regular updates to stakeholders etc.
- S/he should be able to work with functional and technical specialists and build business cases with optimal solutions
- S/he should be able to make decisions based on facts and judgements (E.g. Build a solution or buy it from outside)
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving - Quantitative, fact-based approach to team-based problem solving and strategic approach to address issues and offering solutions.
- Business acumen and IT knowledge - Strong business development skills. Must understand current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the global Insurance industry
Learning & Growth:
At Xceedance we offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for.
Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one's soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members move to career roles that they desire to in within Xceedance. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor led training, e-Learning courses administered though us in house LMS.
We also offer a variety of domain specific training across Insurance and Technology accompanied with industry wide recognized certification like CPCU, AINS, Are, PMP, CII, Agile, Cloud etc.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people
growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities - over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams - challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization