Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:131 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Digital Marketing & Global Sales Process - ITeS/BPO (10-15 yrs)
Role : AVP- Digital Marketing & Global Sales Process ( ITeS / BPO)
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Seasoned BPO Sales experienced resource responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across multiple LOBs.
- Solid understanding of contact center SLAs and calculation methodologies with analytical bent of mind
- P and L understanding & accountability.
- Client interaction- Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
- Manage conference calls/other communication such as WBR/MBR/QBR with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
- Supporting new business initiatives along with Transitioning support.
- Internal co-ordination with Projects and other teams within the org to meet SLA standards.
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
- Ensuring cross functional teams are operating in line with the business needs
- Team Management and People Development : Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs.
- Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
Qualifications/ Knowledge :
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with Minimum 7 years of team handling experience in a sales/contact center environment with 12+yrs over Exp
- Proficient English reading and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized with a proven track record of delivering to deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and output oriented & work under pressure
- Ability to follow SOPs
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication and analysis skills
- Preferred- Six Sigma/ Lean certification