AVP - Digital Marketing - Demand Generation & Sales Enablement (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are seeking an exceptional B2B digital marketing professional with in-depth knowledge in lead generation, account-based marketing, social media marketing, marketing automation, email marketing, affiliate marketing & inbound marketing. You will be responsible for coordinating GTM (Go-to-Market) initiatives for business units and business development executives across the globe.
- This role will require end-to-end management of the ABM (account based marketing) process, right from developing buyer personas, creating email cadence, digital campaigns, contact list curation and management, creating campaigns on the marketing automation platform, company research, sales handoff and finally ensuring the data flows into the Salesforce CRM.
- This is a visible senior management role which requires you to manage a talented team of insurance and demand generation specialists. Your job is not only to get the best out of the team but also work closely with them and a variety of subject-matter experts in developing, editing, packaging, and distributing the output. Being hands-on, creative, organized, and focused are essential characteristics for this role.
- We are looking for a teammate who has a passion for technology and the ability to translate complex ideas into clear and precise campaigns. Learning and understanding the global insurance business is a critical requirement for the position. You should be driven enough to keep up with insurance industry trends and global market drivers, so you can effectively position in your work. Together with the marketing team, you'll be counted on to gain an understanding of customers and prospects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate a pipeline of suspects and drive revenue.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed.
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all digital demand generation channels. Continuously propose new A/B tests to improve conversion, engagement, and ultimately the bottom line.
- Developing customer personas across the insurance ecosystem and knowing their buying preferences.
- Managing buy-in and budget support from senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Managing CRM and marketing automation platforms, ensuring accurate lead management, audience segmentation and tracking.
Desired Experience :
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing and social advertising (especially using LinkedIn).
- Must have at least 10 years of hands-on experience in a B2B demand generation environment.
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing people and teams.
- Proven ability to identify and interpret relevant campaign performance data and develop actionable recommendations for marketing and sales teams.
- Direct experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Pardot and Salesforce are a big plus).
- Must have the clear and detailed understanding of regional data protection and privacy regulations across the globe such as GDPR in the UK/EU and CCPA in the US.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and SEO.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities; must be comfortable setting priorities and communicating to stakeholders.
- Prior Insurance industry experience or an equivalent of managing demand generation activities for global property & casualty insurance industry is a big plus.