Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:264 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AVP/DGM - Resource Management - Analytics/KPO/ITeS (12-16 yrs)
Role : AVP / DGM - Resource Management ( Analytics / KPO / ITeS Organization )
Location : Gurgaon / Bangalore
Responsible for resource planning & allocation of appropriate resources across multiple projects. Work closely with the BU Heads, Operating Leaders and HR to understand the resourcing requirements and skilling needs. Deploy Demand Forecasting process and develop & implement a fulfilment plan to augment the talent capabilities linked with the business plans.
Role AND Responsibilities :
- Resource Planning & Allocation : Manpower planning basis current and upcoming projects. Aligning people to various projects/teams based on their skills, previous experience, availability & budget. Bench management to ensure least financial impact.
- Tactical Resource Management : The resource manager must deal with changing framework conditions and resource availability, and find solutions to resource management conflicts as they occur.
- Capacity planning : Look at business unit's resources vs capacity to deliver ongoing & upcoming projects. Periodic review of demand vs supply in the business units.
- Staffing : Knowing the requirements of each unit and establishing right balance of internal & external seeding. Be the liaison between hiring and operating teams in order to hire project appropriate qualification.
- Skill Gap Management & Talent Development : Identifying skill gaps basis demand and supply trends across business units. Accordingly aligning with training team to create learning plans and run a train and hire model.
- Supporting leaders ongoing resource management efforts : Be the first person to spot problems such as overutilization, uneven workload or scarcity of resources. A resource manager can step in and help leaders by reallocating resources, adjusting goals or requirements &/or assigning new people to the team.
- Industry Insights : Well versed with various market trends and gaining insights of upcoming talent needs across the industry. Adopting best practices from market leaders in the analytics domain.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience :
- Graduate / Post Graduate with overall experience of 10+ years with 3-5 years- experience in analytics domain
- Proficient in Excel, VBA, Power BI, SQL
- Well versed with various technologies, platforms and languages such as R, Python
- Excellent navigating & networking skills
- Keen interest & know how of upcoming technologies, platforms etc.