Partner - Search Business at Adviti Consulting
Views:496 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
AVP - Delivery - Product Engineering (15-20 yrs)
AVP - Delivery
(Infra/ERP delivery guys kindly excuse).
The AVP Delivery, A Hands-on Business leader with vertical knowledge being vertical agnostic with roots as an engineering leader. Will have overall responsibility for leading the global delivery strategy and managing delivery operations for multi-cultural, multi-site teams spread across multiple countries comprising of 500+ members. Forecast and builds business plans and proposals. Excellent community customer networker.
- This executive will be a business leader with proven experience in and capability to lead large scale solutions and services implementation, modernization from mainstream to next generation services, achieving customer satisfaction, revenue growth, cost optimization, and margin performance. This leader will ensure successful continuity of service to clients and own end-to-end service delivery on all the accounts. Engineering leadership with a proven track record of building global 'technology, product management and drive revenue growth, profit and productivity.
Career wide track record of leading transformation of organizations and independent business units within the organization. Out of box thinker and a keen strategist; helps organizations create proactive plans to stay ahead of market demand. Chosen by management teams to troubleshoot, sustain and build scale in the delivery management, software engineering, pre-sales and sales functions.
- The leader will be responsible for developing an efficient, client- centric operating model built on the foundations of best-in-class delivery practices. Additionally, the position will drive streamlining and alignment of the global delivery teams, including leading integration of resources that are a result of M&A activity.
- Managed and owned complete end to end P&L ownership of USD 50M plus large size Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services and Product Engineering
- Heading a team size of 500 plus across various Industry vertical & horizontal capability sets
- Business & Delivery acumen in crafting winning propositions frame and design an excellent proposal to win customers and executing the same
- Applying Design Led Engineering principles in building unique end customer experiences
- A team builder with Strong hands-on leadership style, collaborative & Innovative
Roles and responsibilities
Delivery and Customer - responsible for providing delivery leadership and steer engagements to enhance business and Profitability growth.
- Interface with Clients across geographies to create customised software solutions around existing or new products.
- Set the delivery vision and provide execution leadership for the global, multi-site 500+ member delivery organization, including leading integration of delivery teams from acquired entities.
- Operationalize world-class delivery processes into the organization. Apply a high-level understanding of delivery philosophies and new age delivery methodologies such as DevOps and Agile.
- Communicate the delivery practice vision of the future that inspires the team and provide periodic updates to teams on the direction that the firm and the practices are taking.
- Integrate the global, multi-site, multi-cultural delivery operations into a lean unit operating as one team.
- Nurture the growth of strategic accounts and teams to deliver high quality Product Engineering services and solutions that ensures customer success.
- Own the financials of the Delivery Unit (Revenue, Margin etc.)
- Strategically hire outstanding talent that can work in high performing teams and deliver results for the business.
- Communicate effectively across the organization including client leadership to ensure that the team is completely aligned to the business objectives and can do the job effectively
- Relationship Management - Ensure great working relationships with Account Management, Sales & Marketing, Practice Management and Support teams. Client Visits with Account Management, estimation for new accounts with Sales/Practice Management, and daily operations with the Support team
- Oversee solution offerings, requirements definition and estimation process, and strategies for effective pre-sales engagement achieving sales & revenue targets, corporate goals and objectives.
- Facilitate an on-going and consistent review of delivery and develop a collaborative process with the Client Partners and Sales team to ensure Customer Success.
- Quality - Demonstrate complete understanding of Delivery Quality Framework and ensure that this trickles down to all India and US Delivery Team Members
Must have skills
- BE/B. Tech./MCA degree; MBA or Masters desired.
- 15+ years of progressive managerial experience in IT Services organizations with strong understanding of Product Engineering Services.
- Seasoned Delivery Leader with experience in managing complex engagements (in T&M, Fixed Price) and large teams.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum based delivery
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations
- Proven track record of establishing strong, executive level customer relationships
- Business acumen and financial (P&L) skills/metrics driven
- Proven experience managing remote resources and large global teams
- Strong collaborator with successful track record of working in a heavily matrix organizational structure
- Ability to travel as and when needed for short terms.