Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:166 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AVP - Debt Syndication - BFSI - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-12 yrs)
Position AVP - Debt Syndication
Job Description :
- Would be responsible for Deal execution, Business development, and Client relationship.
- Should be able to execute Syndication, Project Finance Advisory, Refinancing, Financial Appraisal, Project Appraisal, Due Diligence
- Mandates independently from formulation of a proposal till the credit approval of the same and documentation.
- Preparation of Information Memorandum (IM) to establish the viability of the Project/ Company operations
- Develop Financial Model & based on realistic cash flow assumptions
- Thorough analysis of financial statements for risk assessment from lending perspective, Evaluation of business model and other aspects for credit facilities, Preparation of CMA data/ projections and project reports/ IMs.
- Should be able to ideate, innovate, strategize to source business.
- Developing and maintaining relationships & coordinating with corporate clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships & coordinating with Banks/ Financial Institutions/ NBFCs/ Credit Funds / Strategic Investors (sector agnostic)
- Coordinating with various Agencies including TEV, LIE, Valuation, Legal counsel etc
Job specific skills Applicants should have :
- Relevant experience in Debt Syndication, Credit appraisal and Project finance
- Ability to stretch oneself and work under pressure, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of corporate credit and project finance with ability to structure deals is essential
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and exceptional communication skills
- Capability to take an innovative approach to developing solutions
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Innovation and creativity
- Team building and capable of leading a team
- CA / MBA from top tier Institute
- Minimum Experience 10 to 12 years