Talent Acquisition Role at Weace
Views:213 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AVP - Data Quality/Data Governance/Metadata - KPO/BFSI (8-14 yrs)
- Currently there is an excellent opening for an AVP-Data Quality based in Bangalore and Chennaii. In case keen pls call Tinas 8287689296 or email your resume at email@example.com
- The team manages the implementation of best in class data quality measurement programs across globe in retail consumer bank. The critical areas we support:
- Regulatory Support: Execution of business data quality measurements as per regulatory programs like CCAR, AML etc
Metrics Design: Identification of critical data elements in different systems, data quality rules design, Testing and validation of rules
Data Governance: Standardization of data definitions and ensuring consistency in measurement as per definitions across systems/products/regions.
DQ Score cards: Publishing monthly/quarterly score cards at country level and preparing executive summary reports for senior management
Issue Management: Identifying defects and investigating root causes for different issues. Following up with stakeholders for resolution as per SLA
Audit Support: Identifying cases on control gaps, policy breaches and providing data evidence for audit completion
- Analytical / Project management Skills
- Liaison with Business, Operations and Technology stakeholders to identify critical data elements, define data quality rules, and implement data quality measurement and monitoring
- Implement data quality issue management and resolution processes to ensure data quality issues are identified, prioritized and remediated effectively
- Lead efforts to implement or modify necessary policies, procedures and system enhancements to fill current and future Data Governance Gaps
- Directly manage team of DQ analysts and involve very closely in day to day work.
- Help team members in understanding requirements for all DQ profiling/ ad-hoc requests and provide required support to build logic for the same.
- Provide all the support to Data Governance/Data Stewards including Partner / stakeholder management, expectations settings with partners, prioritization of work to team members, and act as Data and functional SME.
- Develop and maintain project management trackers and provide regular updates to managers, senior leadership team and stakeholders.
- Design, Implement and enforce strong processes and framework to efficiently manage end to end Data Quality engagement. Also, support and help team in process re-engineering, optimization and automation.
- Ensuring required controls, checks, governance, process documentation is always upto date and maintained regularly.
- Having productive team meetings, 1-on-1 meetings regularly with all team members.
- Understand concerns, challenges and roadblocks team is facing and provide them all the required support to overcome the same.
- Proficient in formulating analytical methodology, identifying inconsistencies, anomalies & patterns with data
- Generate actionable Business Insights
- Tools and Platforms
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Teradata
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Domain Skills
Good understanding of:
- Banking domain (Cards, Deposit, Loans, Wealth management, & Insurance etc.)
- Audit Framework
- Data quality framework
- Risk & control Metrics
- Knowledge of Finance Regulations, Understanding of Audit Process
Nice to Have Skills:
- Exposure to BI tools and technologies - example: Tableau or SAS BI etc.
- Automation and process re-engineering / optimization skills
Soft Skills :
- Ability to identify, clearly articulate and solve complex business problems and present them to the senior management or partners in a structured and simpler form
- Should have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Good process/project management skills
- Mentoring junior members in the team
- Ability to work well across multiple functional areas
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
- Proactive approach in solving problems and eye for details
- A strong team player
Educational and Experience:
- MBA / Masters Degree in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics / Information Technology / Computer Applications / Engineering from a premier institute. BTech / B.E in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications
- (Preferred) Post Graduate in - Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Management Science and related fields
- 10+ years of hands on experience in people management, delivering data quality, MIS, data management with at least 2-3 years' experience in Banking Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.