Associate Consultant CRD at HuQuo
Views:435 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
AVP - Data Governance - BPO/KPO (8-14 yrs)
AVP - Data Governance
Data Governance SME will be responsible for providing leadership, program management support, and Information Governance (IG) best practices across the company. The DG-SME will work alongside Legal, Privacy, Compliance, IT and other key stakeholders. This position will assess current and developing risks, trends, and opportunities for improvement of company information governance.
- Create processes that lead to the standardization of how data can be utilized with minimal risk
- Review and respond to tickets in an effort to identify gaps of service and potential risks
- Change management by developing communication strategies and providing trainings that build awareness around proper information governance
- Act as subject matter experts for product information/data governance
- Build strong cross-organizational relationships by partnering with business and technology stakeholders to facilitate data governance and link data management practices to achieve business value
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within and outside of the organization. Shares highly complex information related to areas of expertise.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Management or related technical subject area or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of data management, governance, quality, and data privacy experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work with business and analytics leaders to identify and align on workable business solutions to data privacy requirements and challenges.
- Ability to successfully champion the role of data governance in data privacy forums.
- Experience with data and information/content implementations involving collaborative solutions
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies.
- Expert interpersonal, written, and verbal skills with proven ability to educate, inform, persuade, and achieve understanding and buy-in on data privacy/data governance needs across different functions, levels and customers.
- Extensive experience in leading projects with a team-focused approach - with the ability to prioritize, organize and manage deadlines.
- Experience or demonstrated passion for working with data.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience working in AWS environment primarily EMR, S3, Redshift, Athena, etc
- Experience with data warehouses/RDBMS like Snowflake & Teradata
- Experience in SQL and a scripting language such as Python or R
- Expertise working with governance and BI tools, such as Collibra and BigID, Tableau, PowerBI.