Project Manager - CRD at HuQuo
Views:190 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Data Architect & Delivery Lead - IT Service Management Firm (7-12 yrs)
AVP (Data Architect and Delivery Lead) for a leading IT service management company - Gurgaon
- Lead design and development of data warehouses with extensive knowledge in all phases of Data Architecture & Data warehouse design which includes Data Analysis/Profiling, Master Data Management, and Logical & Physical Data Modelling for enterprise layer and Dimensional Modeling using Star/Snowflake schemas, ETL Mapping & ETL design.
- Expertise in Logical/Physical data modeling & Semantic data modeling design using modelling tools such as Erwin, Power Designer ER/Studio, etc.
- Provide leadership, technical and managerial expertise in the design, implementation, maintenance, security, and delivery of the business intelligence systems and services.
- Lead and mentor a team of technical members and serve as an escalation point for delivery issues.
- Owns end-to-end solution delivery. Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and with required quality.
- Accountable for the technical leadership from project initiation to implementation. Ensures that a sound and future proof architecture is planned and its implementation meets the technical quality standards.
- Work closely with the Architect(s) during the discovery phase of project to define project delivery approach, methodology.
- Ensures that appropriate organization, governance, decision making, and delivery structures are in place to drive outcomes articulated in the business case, business requirements, and program/project charter.
- Assist for pre-sales (RFPs), project intake and estimation.
- Experience working in Lean / Agile / Scrum methodologies for enterprise IT delivery.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate with client stakeholders.
- Understand client requirements holistically both current and prospective, participate in discussions and drive discussions that brings clarity and details that can have positive influence on overall quality.
- Engage with Customers and stakeholders in all phases of project life cycle requirements gathering, solution design reviews, development, testing, UAT, delivery and support.
- Deliver innovation in design and solutions leveraging latest best practices Date warehouse, Data Analytics and Azure Cloud platform.
- Evangelize across the team to adopt best practices, and continuously keep updated oneself on latest technologies.
- Ensure the design proposal makes balanced tradeoff across schedule, cost, technology, security, and compliance requirements.
- Mentor team of engineers from database developers, analytical experts and data integration/visualization engineers providing technical non-technical guidance to help them grow their skills, deliver quality implementations for successful completion of projects.
-Sets best practices for data systems development and diligently enforces them across the projects through combination of process, education, training, and sufficient review processes.
- Ensure quality of team members consistently meets/exceeds set standards and expectations.
- Relevant experience in data architecting, design, and development of data warehouse systems (Cloud/on premises and Analytics) at enterprise scale.
- Must have implemented end to end big data solutions.
- At least 5+ years working hand on experience in building end to end data warehouse and analytical systems.
- Some experience in Data platforms development using Azure SQL database, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Azure Pipelines, Azure IaaS/PaaS related to database.
- Must be hands on, deeply technical and exposure to latest features within data platform development, able to do both coding and guide group of junior/mid-level database engineers.
- Must have at least 4+ experience in managing technical team and leading them to deliver large scale solutions.
- Must have excellent communication skills (English) to interface with US/UK clients directly and verify in proficient in all types of communication modes Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Must have strong experience in Performance Tuning / Optimization Initiatives using DB Profiler tools
- Experience in a variety of business verticals with preference to Insurance and banking.
- Ability to act independently to resolve issues, excellent communication (English) and interpersonal skills, strong critical analytic thinking.
- Ability to manage team a through the entire development life cycle and to manage time effectively.