AVP - Customer Success - FMCG Startup (5-10 yrs)
As a rapidly growing social enterprise, we are seeking an energetic, efficient, enterprising fulltime Director of Customer Success to shape the future of the organization.
This is a pivotal role at the organisation, working directly with key members of the Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams including the CEO and Director of Business Development to drive revenue growth, identify opportunities in the market, and strengthen relationships on multiple accounts that are of strategic importance to the venture. This role is focused on high-impact, high-value activities in all aspects of business development, including:
Driving Product Growth and Scale :
- Autonomously develop and deliver high-quality deliverables to clients.
- Maintain and grow our current client pipeline through high-touch client engagements
- Building an in-depth knowledge of clients ranging from Fortune 500 brands to ecommerce retailers across North America, Europe, and Asia
- Analyzing and reporting on the health of sales pipeline KPIs such as revenue, client relationship activity, sales forecasts, and evaluate the success of business development campaigns
- Owning and actively nurturing crucial client relationships globally to ensure consistent high-quality value-added experiences
What We're Looking For :
We're looking for people passionate about the intersection of sustainability, entrepreneurship, and social impact. In specific:
- 5-10 years of work experience in a sales, marketing, or business development role (CPG experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Perpetual positive attitude and determination
- High level of organization and thoughtfulness in structuring tasks
- Proven ability to build empathetic, trusted relationships, both internal and external
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to review reports, interpret data and identify trends; a healthy sense of curiosity
- Good working knowledge of software such as CRMs/Hubspot and Microsoft Office
- A love for a fast-paced startup environment and a high degree of resourcefulness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.