Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:754 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
AVP - Customer Experience Strategy - Service Delivery Operations - Medical Services (6-10 yrs)
Build Service Strategy and Manage Service delivery
1. Map all the service operation workflows by analyzing the customer, sample and results journeys.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (logistics team, registration teams, testing teams, IT team) and develop a comprehensive service operations framework.
2. Develop the service monitoring framework, KPI and dashboards and drive execution thru metricized operations
3. Create and run the service operations organization for the seamless delivery of service to customers - B2B and B2C
4. Create and run an efficient service recovery process and organization for managing customer satisfaction, retention and repeat purchase.
5. Drive efficiency in the service operations through automation and implementation of technology in every service operation process (robotic process automation, AI, ML etc.)
6. Manage differentiated service delivery for high value customers and deliver high customer retention.
7. Create a scalable service organization for handling rapid growth in business ( 5X in next 5 years)
8. Drive NPS improvements with a goal to deliver best in class consumer experience.
- Maintain all regulatory compliances pertaining to healthcare industry and prevailing customer privacy laws
- Manage a high performing team and invest in talent development
- Engineer with MBA from Tier 1 /2 B Schools ( IIT, Ops management, NITIE etc will be added plus )
- 6-8 years of working experience with stints in Service / Operations of a service industry with last 2-3 years in a head role
- Hands on experience in design and execution of service operation deliverables
- Experience in managing command center / control tower operations in a high transaction / throughput environment ( e.g. e-commerce, small package logistics, service aggregation business)
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Digital Native, must have hands on experience of driving service operations using digital tools and platforms ( CRM, Service desk solutions, RPA, chatbot, AI/ML, NLP based automations)
- Proven track record of building and running a world class service operations with very high NPS
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Very high Stakeholder Management Skills / Interpersonal Skills
- High energy and bias for action is necessary. The candidate should demonstrate the ability manage a large scale transaction intensive service delivery organization
- Exposure to lean Six Sigma (Certified Lean / Six Sigma Professional will be added plus)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.