AVP - Credit Risk - BFSI (14-16 yrs)
- Manage the mandate of proactively carrying out independent evaluation of risks and testing of Key Controls.
- Conclude Risks evaluation and key controls testing on time, to ensure targets set for month and the year are met
- Develop proactive approach to identify risk and propose solutions to mitigate the potential risk, if any, during the evaluation process
- Analysis of systemic risk and other regulatory filings on a periodic basis
- Develop and implement operational and financial controls to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure business operations are following company policies and best practices.
- Monthly review and presentation of risks associated with overall operations process before senior management.
- Work closely with internal controls, as needed, to investigate and correct operational pitfalls.
- Track KRI of different functions and prepare the presentation for committee meetings.
- Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
- Send MIS to the senior management on all the issues related to risk management and operations.
Key Personal Characteristics :
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Stock Market Ecosystem
- Analytical skills, Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in building score-cards, risk models, stress testing, etc. will be added advantage
- Good inter-personal relations and ability to work with teams
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint