Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:979 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
AVP - Credit - Financial Services (7-22 yrs)
We are a leading, professionally managed Recruitment organization engaged in placements with MNC & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and across India.
Our clients are a leading Financial Services Fintech organization having national presence and growing extremely rapidly. They have extremely ambitious plans and are looking for extremely competent professional manager to take on independent responsibilities as AVP - Credit heading Finance, Accounts, Closing, MIS, Reporting, Budgeting.
Our clients are looking for accomplished professionals having 15 years experience of which some experience must be in Financial Services / Fintech space.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, ownership and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
Candidate Profile :
1. Graduates / Post-Graduates (preferably with certifications in Credit Risk or Financial Analysis) and 8 - 12 years experience in credit decisioning, underwriting and policy at a fintech / NBFC, with a focus on the Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product
2. Must have experience in credit underwriting and automated credit decisioning for small ticket loans (Rs. 5,000 to 30,000)
3. A strong understanding of rules-based credit decisioning and the use of innovative data points in credit underwriting for small-ticket BNPL loans
4. Must have experience in creating, implementing, and evolving financial products as well as credit policies, while demonstrating a data driven approach to safeguarding the portfolio in terms of maintaining asset quality
5. Must be able to work with cross-functional teams and business heads on underwriting
6. Must have outstanding financial skills in terms of analyzing financial statements, interpreting data, and solving problems in conjunction with other teams
7. Demonstrated experience in leading and growing a team
8. Ability to analyze the macroeconomic environment and reduce portfolio risk
The position is expected to be closed in the next 4 weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salary and career growth prospects.
Kindly also provide the below information in resume:
1. Your highest qualifications:
2 .Name of your current organization:
3. Annual turnover of your organization (Rs. crores):
4. Number of branches operated by your organization:
5. Your organization's core activities - products / services:
6. Your current designation:
7. Your current function:
8. Who do you report to:
9. Your current KRAs / KPIs:
10. Total Headcount of your organization:
11.Size of team directly reporting to you:
12.Number of years credit appraisal experience in small-ticket loans (upto INR 30,000):
13.Average number of proposals vetted by you per month:
14.Your current CTC (lakhs, per annum):
15, Your expected CTC (lakhs, per annum):
16.Your joining time, if selected:
17. Your availability date / time for interview:
18.Your total number of years experience:
19.Total Number of years experience in FinTech organizations:
20.Where do you reside in Mumbai:
21.Your willingness to work in a 4-year old FinTech organization:
22.Your contact / mobile number:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.