Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:335 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
AVP - Credit Cards Analytics - Collections Team (10-15 yrs)
PLEASE apply ONLY if you have
1. Risk Analytics experience ideally supporting the collections portfolio
2. Strong Credit Cards or Unsecured Loans product exposure
- The position works as the SPOC for Credit cards from the collections team.
- It will collaborate with all the stakeholders ( BU, Tech, Ops & Compliance) to launch of Credit card product.
- Work on End to end monitoring for credit card implementation from a collections point of view.
- Work on automation, developing User Stories, managing UAT & delivery of workflows for credit card collections.
- Prepare management dashboards & MIS for in-country and region to ensure appropriate in-depth tracking of portfolio for the agency at product and bucket level.
- Leveraging the DM9 collection system to drive strategies to be rolled out to DCA's for better portfolio performance.
- Budget and Forecast of NSP & NPL
- Successfully conceptualize, develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions in a high-performing environment.
- Objective of Credit card analytics is to create a bottom-line impact by leveraging cutting edge analytics solutions for DBS Bank
- Develop and implement advanced analytics approaches including statistical modeling and machine learning techniques such as Decision Tree
- Analyse big data (structured and unstructured) and understand trends to provide actionable insights that impact business bottom line across the range of analytics initiatives- Customer Segmentation, customer Lifecycle management, Propensity Models to default, Customer Lifetime Value
- Display strong storytelling and articulation skills to convert the analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights for Collection action on overdue card accounts
- Create advanced reports and dashboards to facilitate faster decision making
- Should have expert knowledge in at least one of the statistical soft wares - SAS, SQL, R, Python, Excel VBA
Job Duties & responsibilities
- Analysing the data and Implementing different collection strategies with DCA
- Automation and Enhancement of Credit card MIS reports
- Pro-actively developing new dashboard which can help department head drive their function
- Development of new reports as per the requirements and increase the usability of new and existing reports
- Preparing Collection Deck having various portfolio & collection cuts
- Publishing weekly, monthly MIS and PPTs to stakeholders and regional team
- Projection, budgeting for collection costs
- Forecast of NPA & Provisioning
- Regular improvement in processes/strategies
Required Experience - At least 10 years of total experience in the relevant field
- Banking domain knowledge
- Good knowledge on credit cards collections strategies
- Good analysis & evaluation skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good problem solving, planning & organizing skills
- Good team player or able to work individual
Technical Competencies :
- Hands-on Knowledge of Microsoft products like Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word
- Technical skill in R, SQL, Python
Work Relationship :
- Interactions within the Collection team
- Interactions with all the stakeholders within & outside the bank.