Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:22410 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
AVP - Credit Card Risk Modeling - Bank - IIT/ISI (7-12 yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a leading global bank with significant growth plans for the India region. As part of growth of their captive center, they are looking for an AVP - Credit Risk Modeling to lead their analytics team based out of Mumbai supporting global geographies. They are looking for a highly talented, innovative and collaborative leader to grow the team of analytics professionals
Reporting into the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of a defined function/ process/ program of Credit Card Risk Modeling
- Performance management, talent management and overall team development
- Contribute in designing new logic/framework for data analysis/mining in the areas of fraud detection/customer segmentation and profiling
- Development, management and validation of scoring models across portfolios
- Development of new scoring models as per business requirement
- Managing a team of analysts and taking care of their training, development, coaching and mentoring
The Successful Candidate:
- Prior experience managing a team of quantitative and business analysts
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in developing statistical risk models for a financial institution.
- Advanced degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in applying Segmentation, classification/decision tree, Regression (Logistic, Linear) sequencing/association tools for Credit risk Modeling.
- Strong data handling, interpretive, and problem solving skills with the ability to process large volume of transaction level data and efficiently derive actionable results taking into consideration operational aspects and risk impacts
- Strong programming skills in SAS, Databases (Terdata, Oracle) , MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Understanding of the risk management practices of consumer lenders
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral).
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial services firms and head their fast growing analytics business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.