HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:575 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
AVP - Coverage - Merger & Acquisition - Investment Banking (5-8 yrs)
AVP - Coverage - M&A
About Our Client:
Our Client's Investment Banking Coverage team has been forged with extensive sector expertise and deep corporate relationships. The team offers comprehensive and integrated financing solutions & advisory encompassing a high-quality product suite that includes ECM, PE, M&A and Structured Finance
Position: Assistant Vice President (AVP) - Coverage
Department: Investment Banking Division (IBD)
Team: Investment Banking - Coverage
Sector and Industry Mapping:
- Conduct sector and industry research to identify potential clients and market trends.
- Develop a deep understanding of target sectors and clients across public and private market deals.
- Generate business opportunities by actively pursuing target sectors and clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with key players and decision-makers in the sector.
Pitch Development and Presentation:
- Prepare pitch books and present to clients, focusing on positioning and building compelling deal theses.
- Collaborate with the team to develop innovative and tailored solutions for clients.
- Drive the transaction process, collaborating with the team and assisting in the development of complex financial models.
- Coordinate with Research, IBD Product, and Sales teams to ensure smooth execution of transactions.
Due Diligence and Documentation:
- Oversee due diligence, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Maintain accurate databases and case studies of transactions in the relevant sector/product.
- The ideal candidate should have 5-8 years of relevant experience in IB - Coverage/Origination.
- Experience in sectors such as Real Estate, Realty, Retail, Consumer Tech, Ports, Airports, Consumer, and Hospitality is preferred.
- Experience in Corporate Banking or sales in at least two of the four IBD products: ECM, M&A, Private Equity, and Structured Finance.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- MBA in Finance.
Relevant Skills & Knowledge:
- Familiarity with the Indian capital markets and expertise in financial modeling, deal collaterals, and pitchbook preparation is highly desirable.
- Exceptional research, quantitative, and analytical skills, including the ability to explain market events effectively. Proficiency in financial and analytical skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with senior executives and convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Proven self-motivation and the ability to work long hours under tight deadlines with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, work efficiently with different teams, and meet deadlines.
- Results-driven mindset with a proactive attitude and the ability to drive projects to successful closure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.