Founder & MD at ANP HR Consultancy
Views:885 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
AVP - Corporate Treasuries - Mutual Fund (5-10 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Minimum 5 to 10 years' experience in catering to Corporate Treasuries either from a Mutual Fund or any other firm (Bank/Broker/Advisor etc.)
2. In depth knowledge of Indian capital markets with special emphasis on fixed income markets and interest rates.
3. Good analytical and mathematical skills to identity right investments for clients.
4. Strong communication skills and sophistication in the way of dealing with clients.
1. Acquiring new corporate clients & managing the relationship for their investments in mutual funds and fixed Income instruments.
a) If a candidate is senior with proven track record, we may think of giving a few existing relationships as well.
2. Ability to process several inputs provided by B&K's internal research team and other sources and applying them to the specific context beneficial for clients.
a) Advising corporate client based on their cash flow forecasting.
b) Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions.
c) Ensure highest levels of customer service.
3. Market Intelligence
a) Identifying the potential investors like Start Up raising funds or listed companies raising funds.
b) What is happening in capital markets and informing clients with views and not just news.
c) Special focus on Fixed Income Markets and Interest Rate movement in India.
4. Maintain clients portfolio with proper documentation of investment actions taken on behalf of clients.
5. To engage clients in meaningful conversations about the market update.
Location Preferences:- Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.