Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:604 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
AVP - Corporate Legal - Wealth Management Firm - LLB (10-15 yrs)
Exp: 10 - 15 Years
Domain Knowledge :
- Financial services exposure for a minimum of 5 years.
- Exposure in NBFC, Financial Services intermediary & Banks is a pre-requisite for this position.
- Good Knowledge of Insolvency Laws.
- Litigation experience is preferable.
- Should have mindset and flexible approach to work cross function.
Corporate Legal :
- To draft, review, negotiate, advise and execute corporate commercial contracts involving departments of human resources, operations, information technology, marketing, client experience and administration including services arrangement, licensing arrangements, non- disclosure arrangements, statement of works, IPR related documents, lease agreements, MOUs, Engagement letters and proposals.
- To draft, review, negotiate, advise and execute contracts in relation to debt and equity transactions
- To anticipate, assess, identify and advice on legal issues and contracts of general corporate nature involving different business lines of the company.
- Keeping track of regulatory and legal developments and sensitizing external and internal teams on issues relevant to them.
- Development of checklists, guidance notes, work instructions, for consistent application of the lifecycle of such contracts.
- Develop database and knowledge modules for corporate and securities law compliance and litigation database for applicability in various business lines.
- Recording and managing of all claims, disputes, notices, litigations.
- Co-ordinate with external counsels/statutory departments/government departments to ensure adjudication of proceedings.
- Willing and able to perform standardized work across various business lines.
- Role is a pan India role with location as Mumbai.
Minimum Educational Qualification : LL.B.
Minimum Experience Required : PQE of 5 -7 years in an in-house legal preferable BSFI sector
Specific Working Knowledge required SEBI / NBFC / Insolvency Laws / Company Law / Contract Act.