Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:6596 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
AVP - Corporate Financial Strategy - Logistics/Power Sector (3-14 yrs)
- End to end execution of engagements in specified sectors
- Involved in various business development initiatives such as preparation of pitch documents, industry notes, the scope of work, etc.
- The role will evolve from engagement delivery & management to pro-active business development over time
- Develop thought leadership and knowledge artifacts in relevant sectors
Skills and attributes for success :
- The sharp focus on quality delivery,
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
- Professional network and networking skills
- Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts (if with relevant consulting experience)
- Ability to work with tight timelines
- Ability to develop/customize solutions relevant to client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
Sector- Power and Logistics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.