HR Recruiter at Etaash Consultants
Views:3063 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
AVP - Corporate Finance - Telecom Sector (6-9 yrs)
AVP act as the primary client contacts on EY CFS engagement teams, and are responsible for translating client needs into project tasks and deliverables. AVP manage day-to-day problem-solving and team analytical activities, and serve as key liaisons between consulting team members, Parthenon Managing Directors, and our clients. AVP are also responsible for mentoring, inspiring, and developing team staff.
Our teams work on a variety of client issues. The range of assignments includes developing long-term strategies for organizations, evaluating the potential acquisition of businesses, improving value outcomes, developing new marketing channel strategies, reducing operating costs, and evaluating new business ventures.
- Play a leadership role in helping grow the EY-CFS business.
- Define the objective and scope of strategy engagements and client deliverables in consultation with the Partners/Associate Partners.
- Lead teams in the execution of both commercial due diligence and strategy engagements.
- Develop business strategies using tools such as market analysis, customer research, macroeconomic forecasting and portfolio optimization.
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Manage, develop, and mentor junior team members at the Associate, Senior Associate, Consultant, and Manager levels.
- Drive business development activities in key sectors and internally across the broader EY and Transaction Advisory Services organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- At a minimum, a bachelor's degree is required with outstanding academic performance and at least 7-9 years of related work experience.
- An MBA is preferred, with six to eight years of post-graduate school experience in a consulting, operating, or investment banking role, with a particular focus on client advisory or strategic planning within a professional services environment. Some previous management consulting experience is required.
- Experience managing business strategy and M&A strategic diligence projects in complex environments.
- Sector expertise that aligns with one or more of EY CFS- practice areas.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams on complex assignments and develop individual team members.
- Strong quantitative skills to supervise data analysis, interpret output, and generate insights.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to contribute and succeed in a fun, exciting, collegial, and challenging environment.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary (approximately 25-50%).